Splits Without Stretching – 10 volunteers to test-drive design
I’m building a program that trains the splits without stretching. The concept has come out of my own rehabilitation and return to peak performance with the Anat Baniel Method, and my practical philosophy training from the Option Institute. The idea is simple, no impact, and I want your help!
But first, some theory…
Read Anat Baniel’s recent article on the myth of stretching in the Huffington Post.
This video was recorded with a group of competitive runners. Try this 2 minute exercise yourself and you’ll be better able to touch your toes at the end.
And now, the rules:
- First 10 enthusiastic volunteers will
- Work with me for 30 days
- For less than 1 hour each day (average 30 minutes)
- Including before and after pictures
- Doing movement – that does not include stretching – with the end goal to have front/back splits
- As an added bonus, these 10 volunteers get personal coaching with me – in person in San Francisco or by phone – for the duration of the 30 day program.
Want to participate? Email me at robin (at) robinpzander (dot) com.
More info. on the Anat Baniel Method
Take a break and watch this 8 minute introduction to the Anat Baniel Method. Content spans pain, children with special needs, athletes, and brain change.
Anat Baniel talks about our capacity to be guided by what we feel.
See Anat Baniel at TEDx in Berkeley. A short movement lesson to try is included. The whole audience gets up and moves!
To sign up email me at robin (at) robinpzander (dot) com.